20081216

We have a winner

Last night, I made an old fave. One that I haven't made in probably 6 months.
Penne alla Vodka with Chicken Meatballs. Yum!!
And because I haven't had any batteries, and I suddenly got some really good batteries for my digital camera, I took pictures!! Aren't you excited? So, a photo-heavy entry it is.
Step 1: Meatballs are made and pan-fried:

These end up a little funny shaped, because they get cooked on one side until they are golden and gorgeous..... and then they get all turned about and golden and gorgeous on other sides:




Mmmmm..... Golden brown and gorgeous.




The sauce is onions and garlic sauteed together until they get all soft and pretty. Then, you add vodka, tomatoes, cream, salt, pepper, and eventually, the meatballs. Mmmm!!!










Then, you add the cooked pasta straight in, mix it all up, and plate. NOM!!!!













Also, this was a gratuitious chance to show off my Le Creuset again.

I love this meal. I love Penne Alla Vodka. Especially with chicken meatballs. And when the vodka is Georgi.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 PM

    i.want.to.swim.in.it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably the only way I could consume Georgi vodka these days. Lots of it. TONS of it. *droooool*

    ReplyDelete